- यह पूरा पृष्ठ या उसका कुछ भाग हिंदी भाषा में नहीं है। आप इसका हिंदी में अनुवाद कर हमारी मदद कर सकते हैं।
|← Help pages||Page status|
Noting that page status is visible to all users, though can only be changed by users logged into their Wikimedia user account, as such IP editors cannot change page status.
The validation path of the ProofreadPage extension involves five states:
|↗ Without text|
|empty page||→ Not proofread||→ Proofread||→ Validated|
|↘ Problematic ↗|
The first three are the normal pathway:
- Not proofread is the default value. (See all pages.)
- Proofread means proofread by one contributor. (See all pages.)
- Validated means proofread by two contributors. The corresponding button is available only if the page has been already proofread by someone else. (See all pages.)
- Without text is for blank pages. It is not used on pages with published content, such as images. (See all pages.)
- Problematic indicates a problem that needs further work or discussion among contributors. (See all pages.)
You will find the buttons that indicate these states under the edit window. If a previous contributor has proofread the page already, they will appear as below:
If no one has proofread the page yet, the buttons will appear as follows:
In both cases, you can change the status of the page by selecting the appropriate button and saving the page. If the green "Validate" button is not available to you, it will appear for other users if you select the yellow "Proofread" button and save.
The state of each page in a document is shown on the index page, as shown in the screenshot on the right.
The above status colours can be used in CSS with the following class names (to set the
- Proofreadpage statistics on the Tools Labs